Please note that all programming is subject to change due to CDC and State guidelines regarding COVID-19.
2 Day Class
Tuesday and Thursday
3 Day Class
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Teachers: Emily Planz, Stacey Hartman
3 Day Class
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
5 Day Class
Monday – Friday
Teachers: Kari Planz, Charity Preston
* ALL children should be potty trained and turn 3 or 4 before December 1st.
- Social skill development – Sharing, taking turns, following directions, developing friendships, sitting for circle time, walking in line, cooperation
- Fine motor skill development – Tracing, coloring, cutting, gluing, writing, correct pincer grasp
- Gross motor skills – Climbing, jumping, yoga, bike riding, swinging, throwing and kicking balls, running
- Literacy skills – Name recognition, letter recognition, letter sounds, some beginning sight words
- Math readiness – Number recognition, counting, shape recognition, beginning addition
- Science – Measuring, predictions, graphing, baking, sensory play
- Music and Art – Music and movement class, daily themed art projects
In the even of a building closure due to COVID-19 we will host preschool virtually through take-home packets and ZOOM meetings. Read more about our virtual preschool HERE!
We are looking forward to offering summer camp again for the summer of 2021!
Our Summer Camp offers 6 individual weeks of themed learning and FUN! Summer Camp is open to all children who have completed a 3-year program through children who have completed kindergarten. Previous themes have included Circus Week, Art Week, Sports Week, and more!
This program is offered to the four-year-olds planning on moving on to Kindergarten in the fall. During the Extended Day time, the students will eat lunch together, have some extra gym time, and spend time enriching the learning experiences from their regular preschool day. We also look at this time to prepare them for lunch and recess in elementary school, as we will help them with the independence needed to open containers and bags, juice boxes and thermoses, and also to learn to eat their healthy foods first, and not to waste too much time chatting. It is offered in three 5 week sessions following each vacation.
Session 2: January 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10
Session 3: February 24, March 3, 10, 17, 24
Session 4: April 21, 28, May 5, 12, 19
- New for the 2020-2021 School Year!
We will be hosting a lunch crew for our 4 year olds in 5 week sessions on Mondays and Tuesday. Students will be invited to bring a lunch and stay from 12-1pm for lunch and free play. Daily cost will be $5.
Session 2: January 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, February 1, 2, 8, 9
Session 3: February 22, 23, March 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23
Session 4: April 19, 20, 26, 27, May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18
New for the 2020-2021 School Year!
We will host a drop-off program for 2-year-olds. The program will be held on Fridays from 9:30-11am in 5 week blocks. Children will listen to a story, do a craft, have snack and free play. Each session will cost $75.
Session 1: January 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12
Session 2: February 26, March 5, 12, 19, 26
Session 3: April 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21