Please note that all programming is subject to change due to CDC and State guidelines regarding COVID-19.
2 Day Class
Tuesday and Thursday
3 Day Class
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Teachers: Stacey Hartman and Hunter Benson
3 Day Class
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
5 Day Class
Monday – Friday
Teachers: Kari Planz and Jennifer Hogan
* ALL children should be potty trained and turn 3 or 4 before December 1st.
- Social skill development – Sharing, taking turns, following directions, developing friendships, sitting for circle time, walking in line, cooperation
- Fine motor skill development – Tracing, coloring, cutting, gluing, writing, correct pincer grasp
- Gross motor skills – Climbing, jumping, yoga, bike riding, swinging, throwing and kicking balls, running
- Literacy skills – Name recognition, letter recognition, letter sounds, some beginning sight words
- Math readiness – Number recognition, counting, shape recognition, beginning addition
- Science – Measuring, predictions, graphing, baking, sensory play
- Music and Art – Music and movement class, daily themed art projects
In the even of a building closure due to COVID-19 we will host preschool virtually through take-home packets and ZOOM meetings. Read more about our virtual preschool HERE!
Summer camp is open!
Our Summer Camp offers 6 individual weeks of themed learning and FUN! Summer Camp is open to all children who have completed a 3-year program through children who have completed kindergarten. Previous themes have included Circus Week, Art Week, Sports Week, and more!
If your incoming 3 year old is potty trained and looking for an intro to preschool, contact us for availability in our 3 day summer camp option!
This program is offered to the four-year-olds planning on moving on to Kindergarten in the fall. During the Extended Day, the students will eat lunch together, have recess, and spend time enriching the learning experiences from their regular preschool day. Unlike the lunch crew, this is an academic group, for those children interested in learning more about each theme we touch on during the week. If you feel your child is ready for a little bit extra, this program option is perfect!
We will be hosting a lunch crew for our 4 year olds in 5 week sessions on Mondays and Tuesday. Students will be invited to bring a lunch and stay from 12-1pm for lunch and recess. It will be the perfect introduction to kindergarten as we will ease them into that independence they will need to be able to open their containers, choose the appropriate foods to eat first, in the event they like to chat and tend to run out of time, clean up and repack their leftovers! It will also lengthen their day a little bit to help them slowly acclimate to that full day they are headed towards!